Compact laminate lockers
Size :H1800mm x D450mm x W300mm (Per Column )
Door panel – 12mm
Side panel – 8mm
Top,bottom & shelf -8mm
Back panel – 4mm
Plain Colour, Wood grain Colour
Lock Management Software
Ozlockers Mifare Locking System:
is a virtual network control system comprising of lock, management software, USB encoder, encoder, RFID Key (transponder) and Locker-Locator, based on 13.56Mhz ISO14443 Mifare (Key A) technology.
a powerful access control management system
- Access control rights programmed for each user
- Password-protected operator profiles
- Simple and effective FREE MODE (Free-Selection) or FIXED MODE (Pre-Assigned)
- Audit trails to track locker usage status
USB Key Encoder:
as an interface between the management software and the locker system, encoder is used to read/write the data info embedded in the key for programming, operating and tracking.
- Initialization, programming and erase of key
- Issuing and resetting of key in locking system
- Readout of lock usage status and guest information
- Readout of locker number
as the data transponder in the whole locking system, it links all the other components together and gathers and transmits information among them.
- Encrypted information, proof of duplicate or forgery
- Water-proof and shock-resistant
- Various style options suit different needs (Card, Keyfob, Wristband and etc.)
with the RFID antenna inbuilt, the lock receives and responds to the data transponder from the key to open/close the locker door.
as an interface between the user and locker system, the RFID Locker-Locator is usually used as a reminder of the locker number for user’s convenience; its LCD displayer will show the locker number when the user key is presented. The whole locking system is controlled via management software, USB encoder and locker-locator. The operator (receptionist) reads, encodes, and updates keys via software and encoder, gathers and tracks the locker usage status in the computer and controls the whole locking system. The locker-locator helps user get back the locker number he/she occupied.
Complete and organizational management system: virtual network; wireless locking system
Each User Key can either free occupy one random locker or be assigned to one specific locker
Full access control rights programmed via software and RFID encoder
Optional locker assignment modes: fixed locker or free locker allocation
Locker status gathered and shown in the software system
Audit trail of above 200 events (unlocking records) available
Standard Size:W400mm x H400mm x L1200mm